Just in time for Valentine’s Day — because we love our patrons dearly — our rewards program is here. If you haven’t already registered on a recent visit, make it a point to ask Manager Peg, any of our bartenders, or Lenny himself for a sign up sheet. Once we have your name, a means to contact you, and your birthday, you’ll be on your way to earning tasty restaurant freebies and to accessing exclusive discounts at all of Seven Seas Wharf’s attractions.
Here’s how in works:
- 50 free points just for registering. No sign up costs, just a shiny gold card for your wallet.
- Earn 1 point for every dollar you spend. Tax and tip not included.
- For every $200 spent, receive $20, available for use on your next visit or whenever you choose. Want to let your points build up? Want to give someone a GH gift certificate? Almost anything goes.
- Double points earned on Wednesdays and Thursdays in February and March. Lunch, dinner, or just drinks.
- 100 points awarded on your birthday. One birthday per card.
There’s more to come. Invitations to try new menu items, opportunities to earn double and triple points throughout the summer, and discounts offered at The General Store, on The Schooner Thomas E. Lannon, and on Seven Seas Whale Watch.
Questions? Give us a call at 978-283-1812 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.